The Abyss Rig allows you to use (your own) six Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras (black and silver models) to record six videos underwater that can be stitched into a full spherical, equi-rectangular 360 video. The Abyss consists of a solid anodized aluminum body. You mount your GoPro cameras to the backplates of the six mineral glass domes and then mount the domes onto the aluminum body. The seven legs protect the domes from bumps and scratches.
The Abyss Rig has been specially designed to create 360 degree videos underwater. This product has developed in partnership with experts taking underwater shots. Made in Switzerland and made of anodized aluminum alloy, the Abyss Rig has mineral glass lenses designed specifically to record videos without any distortion.
Included in the package:
- Abyss Rig consisting of a solid Aluminum body, six glass domes, seven legs
- 2 USB battery packs
- USB charger
- Pelican 1560 case, waterproof and shockproof
Abyss Rig specifications:
- Material: Anodized aluminum alloy
- Max depth rating: Reached 150 meters (492 ft)
- Optics: Mineral glass
- Weight: 3,7 Kgs
- Dimensions (with lenses): 25 x 25 x 25 cm